Application Procedure for West Bengal Civil Services Examination – Instruction to Fill-up the Form
Step by Step Guidline for Application Process of WBCS (Exe) & Etc Services Examination of Public Service Commission, West Bengal – How to Properly Fill Up the WBCS Application Form
A candidate whether in Government Service or not, must submit his/her application in prescribed form on or before the closing date mentioned in the advertisement. Application received after the closing date shall not be accepted. The application form shall be filled in candidate’s own handwriting and signed by him/her. Should any of the statements made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidate, his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her service will be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
Candidates should take particular note that entries in their applications submitted to the Commission must be made correctly against all the items, which will be treated as final and no alteration or addition in this regard will be entertained after submission of the application.
Applications not duly filled in or found incomplete or without requisite documents or defective in any respect will be liable to rejection.
Candidates in service of Government, a Local or Statutory Body must submit their applications in prescribed form with the requisite documents direct to the commission’s office within the closing date.
Candidates in service of Government, a Local or Statutory Body are required to submit an undertaking ( as in the declaration printed in the Application Form) to the effect that they have informed, in writing, their Head of Office/ Department as to their applying for the examination.
Candidates who hold substantive appointment including those placed on probation under the Government of West Bengal, are also required to submit an undertaking ( as in the declaration printed in the application Form) that they have informed, in writing, the P & A R Department as to their applying for the examination.
Those appointed after submission of their applications for admission to the examination, must furnish forthwith evidence to show that their appointing Authorities and/or the P & A R Department have no objection to their being selected for new appointment on the results of the examination.
How to Send the Porperly Filled WBCS Application Form to Public Service Commision, West Bengal’s Office in Kolkata
Applications along with
- I.P.O./Treasury Challan, in original, for Rs.210/- only (for candidates other than SC/ST of West Bengal and for candidates having physical disabilities of 40% and above),
- One copy of recent passport size photograph signed by the candidate and pasted on the application (An identical copy of the photograph will be required for pasting on the Attendance Sheet to be sent by this office along with the Admit Card),
- Photocopies of certificates of age, prescribed educational qualification and other documents in support of the claim for having SC/ST/BC and Persons with Disabilities (40% and above) status from competent authority, if applicable, either self-certified or duly attested by a Group-’A’ Officer of Central/State Government or Head of a recognised Secondary School or College and
- Two self-addressed unstamped envelopes may be submitted either personally between 11-00 a.m. & 3-30 p.m. on all working days at the Enquiry Counter of the Commission’s Office at 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 or strictly by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal at the same address.
The envelope containing application must be superscribed with
- Advertisement no.,
- The name of the Examination and
- The name of the Examination Centre opted.
Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected. The application form shall be filled in candidate’s own handwriting in blue/black ink and signed by him/her.
SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
Click here for WBCS-EXAM-APPLICATION-FORM-PSC-WestBengal - If you’re a WBCS Aspirant then you can call us anytime for any doubts or confusion regarding WBCS Application Form Filling up.
We’ll happily assist you to properly fill up the WBCS Application Form (Preliminary+Mains combined).
All the best for your WBCS venture. Call us @ 9475833448 for complete WBCS Preparation.